Thursday, August 4, 2011

Slow Going Right Now

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that I have not gotten lazy about anything, I've just been trying to adapt to using this laptop and getting used to typing on this little keyboard with my big ol fingers! :-)

When the work week starts, my life becomes  very busy! Working 3:30 to midnight isn't very good for couponing. When I get off, most of the stores are closed and when I wake up and get ready to do something it is lunchtime and not a very good time to go driving around!

I've still got quite a few deals lately so I can't complain. Just yesterday I went to Food Lion and got 6 Hamburger Helper for $4.50 and got back a Catalina coupon for $2 off of beef, tuna or chicken. So, essentially it was 6 Hamburger Helper for $2.50 Not bad at all!

I also have been trying to keep things in the "sane" level. Don't get me wrong, if I see an awesome deal and I have the coupons I will definitely get it. However, I've got so much of so many items right now that I will only get it if it is absolutely free! To me, that is a good problem to have!

I've realized that if I do as the "experts" say and just buy a few papers each week and shop the sales as I need to then I will still be able to do good, I'm not wimping out, just trying to avoid becoming a hoarder! :-)

Anyways, I've got to get in bed so I guess I should say Good Night! Hope you all are doing great!

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment