Monday, August 1, 2011

My Deals For Sunday, 7-31-2011!

Hi everyone! It's been a while. I just wanted to take a moment and post my latest deals. I also wanted to let you know that I plan on starting to add a few different posts each week with info relating to upcoming deals. I hope this may help some of you a little! :-)

Here's what I got today:

Click the picture for a larger image!

This is a culmination of several trips. I just rolled them all up into one! First off will be my Dollar General trips.

DOLLAR GENERAL:

I made trips to several DGs today. My main purpose was to get the FREE Airwick Freshmatics. In this picture I have 11 of them but I ended up with 20 of them before the day was over. Here's the deal, you buy a Airwick Freshmatic refill and it has a free gadget with it. The sale price is $4 and I used the $4 coupon from the 7/10 SS. I ended up having to only pay the $.27 tax on each one! (If I was in Texas I wouldn't have had to pay that but you can't escape taxes in NC!)

RITE-AID:

My drug store trips were only to Rite-Aid and CVS. Here is my scenario at Rite-Aid. 
First off, I had Jessica use her card to go through and get 2 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor packs. Here's the deal on that:
Buy 1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor for $9.99
Used $4/1 coupon from 6/5 P&G (expired 7/31)
Get back a $5 +UP reward
Final price was $.99 each.
The llimit on this deal was 2 so I had Jess do 2 and give me the $10 in +UP to do my transactions. I had used up all my +UP rewards so I was starting with nothing. :-)
For my transactions I bought 2 of the razors and paid for them with the +UP from Jessica's transaction. I then used the +UP from that to pay toward my next deal. There were several deals I could have done but I really have no need of anymore shampoo, toothpaste, body wash, or such so I didn't worry about those. I only get those when they are free or almost free! :-)
I did the "Buy $30 of Johnson & Johnson products and get $10 +UP" deal. Here's what I bought for that:
2 Carefree Pantieliners - $1.49 (B1G1 50% off) so the total cost was $2.23 for both
Used (2) $.50/1 coupons from 6/26 SS
Used $1/2 from Rite-Aid AdPerks
1 BenGay Cold Therapy - $8.99
Used $5 coupon from Internet
Used $2 In-Ad Coupon
2 Clean and Clear products at $5.99 (B1G1 50% off) so the total was $8.98
Used (2) $2/1 Internet Printable coupons
2 Clean and Clear products at $6.99 (B1G1 50% off) so the total was $10.48
Used (2) $2/1 Internet Printable coupons
My total was $30.68 before coupons so I qualified for the deal, but just barely! :-)
I also purchased an Oral-B Advantage toothbrush for $2.43 and used a $2/1 from 7/3 P&G just because!
I used the $10 in +UP rewards and my total OOP was $6.34 (after taxes) and I got back a $10 +UP, so that wasn't too bad of a deal! 

CVS:

I went to CVS for just 3 things, a Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor, a Bic Soleil Razor and 2 Skinny Cow singles. They were out of the Bic Soleil razors so I didn't get that but I did get the ProGlide and Skinny Cows! The ProGlide was basically the same deal as Rite-Aid but it was limit 1. I used the same coupons and I already had $22 in ECBs so I only had to pay the tax on it. The Skinny Cow was buy one for $.99 and get a $.99 ECB back and I had a BOGO coupon so I was able to buy 2 for $.99 and get a $.99 back. 

Wal-Mart:

I don't go to Wal-Mart a lot but I wanted to take advantage of a deal that I had done a couple of times earlier. Most of my P&G coupons were expiring today and I had enough left to do 3 Old Spice deals. The coupon is for a buy 1 Old Spice Red Zone product and get any Old Spice Body Spray for free. I bought the trial size body wash and got the full-size Body Spray for free. It's a legit buy. There were no size specifications. I also bought 2 Reach Floss for $.88 and used a $1 IP for that. 
Then there was the BOGO on the Johnsonville Bratwurst Patties. $5.98 for 2 packs was pretty cool! 

Anyways, I ended up paying $9.44 for it all. Not bad! 

I also forgot to mention that at my first Dollar General visit I bought 2 of the women's Nivea Body Wash for $2.50 and used a $2 coupon so they were basically $.50 each.

So, that's my deals for today. I still have a few coupons left for the Air Wick Freshmatic so maybe I will get those later! :-)

How did you do today?

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Bubba :-)
    We love those Johnsonville Patties :-)

    ReplyDelete