Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Good Deals For 8/9/11!

Hello everyone! :-)

I just wanted to post a couple of small deals I found today. Since they are at Harris Teeter and at Rite Aid then most of my family in Texas and OK probably won't be able to do these, but I still wanted to share. It gives you an idea of what to look for in your stores!

HARRIS TEETER:

Click on picture for larger image

This isn't that much but it is still a GREAT deal! I got all of this for $1.04! Here's how I did it.

Gillette Body Wash - $2.99
-$2/1 from 7/31 P&G
-2/1 eVic coupon
Total is $1.01 Money Maker!!!!
Luigi's Real Italian Ice - $3.39 (BOGO) 
- $.50/1 from 6/26 SS
Made it $.69 each
Coffee Mate - $1.19 (clearance)
- (2) $.55/1 Internet Printable
- $.50/1 Internet Printable
Total was $.37 for all 3

Figure in $.30 in taxes and the $1.01 I made on the Gillette Body Wash and you have my grand total of $1.04! I like these kinds of deals! :-)

RITE AID:

Click picture for larger image

My deal at Rite Aid could have been better but they don't have Catalina machines at my store! :-(

Once again, I know it is small but it's still a good deal. Here's the breakdown:
2 Arm & Hammer Toothpaste - $3.99 each
- (2) $1/1 Internet Printable
- $3 +UP Reward 
Makes it a $.01 Money Maker for each one
2 Degree Deodorant - $2
- (2) $1/1 from 7/31 RP
- $2 +UP Reward
Makes it FREE!
2 Oxi-Clean Stain Remover - 2 for $7
- $3/2 from 7/24 SS
- $2 +UP Reward 
- (2) $1 Monthly +UP Reward
Makes it FREE

So, even though it says FREE and Money Maker, I still had to pay $3.26 out of pocket. Here's how it worked. My subtotal was $11.98 and tax made it $13.26. I used a $10 +UP that I had and paid $3.26 OOP. However, I got back $12 in +UP Rewards so you can say my actual OOP was $1.26 of which $1.28 was tax (remember my $.02 moneymaker on the Arm & Hammer?). So, in essence, I only had to pay tax for all of this! 

I love getting good deals. It just seems to make my day go better when it starts off like this! :-)

And just think, tomorrow Super Doubles starts at Harris Teeter. Double coupons up to $1.98! I know I should be able to score some great deals there! :-)

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment