Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Slow Sunday, For A Change

Usually on Sunday I look forward to posting my finds at the local stores. It's always exciting to save money. Today, I chose to relax rather than run around to get deals.

Don't get me wrong, I still did some shopping. I just didn't do anything that I wanted to take a snapshot of and post on my blog. I bought two 6-packs of Dove Men+Care Soap from Walgreens for free. I got 6 boxes of brownies and 6 regular sized M&M candies from Harris Teeter and only paid $2.24 for them and then I got twelve 10-packs of pens and 4 rolls of Scotch tape for free at Target. I still saved some money I just didn't go crazy at it today!

I also took the time to order a few coupons from a service I have come to enjoy ordering from. I ordered 20 coupons for $.55/1 Eckrich Sausage. and 20 coupnos for $.75 off Cottonelle for just $2 and should get them by Tuesday or Wednesday. We can always use some more Eckrich sausage!

Anyways, it's been nice just relaxing some today. I've even taken the time to finish adding a couple of shelves to our bathroom storage so that I could store everything a little better. I can now see that I have quite a bit of stuff and can slow down some if I so desire! It's still hard to refuse FREE, so I will still do a little couponing here and there! :-)

Hope you are all having a great day!

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment