Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wal-Mart Trip, 6/21/11

OK, I don't go to Wal-Mart everyday. I really don't like to! Today I was going there anyway to look for the new edition of All You! magazine and to get a bottle of STP fuel treatment for when I gassed up. So, I took advantage of a couple of coupon deals. Here they are:

Click picture for a larger view

The All You! magazine was $1.88 on Rollback
The Dial lotion was $1.97 - $2 coupon from 6/12 RP ($.03 moneymaker!)
The Zyrtec 5 ct. was $5.27 and I used a $5 Internet printable so the two were $.54
The Advil Pocket Packs were $1.84 each and I used a $4/2 from 5/22 SS ($.32 moneymaker!)
Not pictured is the Gas Treatment I bought that was $1.42. 

I paid $5 for all of this after coupons and tax! I think that was a pretty good deal! 

Have a great day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment