Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Morning Savings, 6-5!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to share my savings from my trips this morning. They could have been a little better but I still think I did pretty good. I was just too tired to do 3 more transactions at the Walgreen's so I ended up spending about $6 more than I wanted too! :-)

Click picture for a larger image

This is a combination of my trips to Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid and a quick trip to Harris Teeter on the way home! There is a little food stuff in here! :-)

At Walgreens I bought the following:

6 Nivea for Men Body Wash
3 Gillette Body Wash
2 Gillette Deodorant
2 Bic Hybrid Advance Razor Systems
1 Gillette ProGlide Fusion Razor
4 Butterball Chicken Broth (fillers)
1 Morton Salt (filler)
1 Baking Soda (filler)

At CVS I bought the following:

2 Oral-B Pulsar Toothbrushes
4 Colgate Toothpastes
2 Crest Pro-Health Mouth Rinse

At Rite-Aid I bought the following:

2 Crest Toothpaste
4 Oral-B CrossAction Power Toothbrushes
1 JiffyPop Blast O Butter Popcorn

At Harris Teeter I bought the following:

3 Colgate Toothpastes
3 Kraft BBQ Sauce
1 Franks Red Hot Sauce

All of this would have cost me $202.58 before coupons. After coupons (and RR, ECB, and +UP rewards) I ended up paying a total of $30.48. That's a savings of $172.10 or 85%! I still have $23 RR, $7.50 ECB and $2.99 +UP left! 

So, what do you think? Did I do good? 

I'm sorry I am not posting the scenarios but I am just very tired right now! I really need to just relax a little! 

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Ken

1 comment:

  1. Go Bubba Go!!! I love seeing all your deals :-)

    ReplyDelete