Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rite Aid Trip 6/19/11

Here is my trip to Rite Aid for 6/19. I took a departure from the norm so that I could stock up on some Pantene shampoo! Trina said that was all we needed to stock up on now was shampoo.

Rite Aid has a deal this week where if you buy $25 of P&G products (certain ones) then you will get a $5 +UP reward also. I decided to do the Pantene items!

Here is my results:

Click on picture for a larger image

I pondered the best way to do this and finally came up with a two-transaction scenario. Here is what I did:

TRANSACTION #1
2 St. Joseph's Aspirin - $3
1 Zantac Maximum Strength 24 count - $7.99
- $5/1 Internet Printable
- $2/1 RiteAid Video Value coupon
1 Cortaid 2 oz. - $4.99
- $3/1 from 5-15 RP
2 Stride Gum - $2
- $.50/1 RiteAid Video Value coupon
2 Amp Energy Drink - $3.30 (Not pictured because Julia and Joseph sucked them down!)
- $1.65 RiteAid BOGO Video Value Coupon 
- $3/$15 Survey Reward
Total = $8.22 (including tax) 
Get back $7 +UP rewards ($1.50, $1.50, $2, $1, $1)

TRANSACTION #3
8 Pantene Shampoo (2 in 1) - $29.92
- (4) $3/2 Pantene products from 6-19 SS
1 Necklace and Earring set for Julia - $4.99
4 Jiffy Pop Butter Lover's Singles - $2.76
- (4) $.50/1 Jiffy Pop from 5-1 SS
- $3/$15 Survey Reward
- $7 +UP from transaction #1
Total = $15.98 (including tax)
Got back $5 +UP for next week! 

Taking in to consideration that there was a $5.37 addition I had not figured (Julia found a nice little necklace and earring set) then my total would have been $10.61 for all of it! 

So, the grand totals are $62.70 (including tax) for $24.20 OOP and I still have $5 +UP for next week! You could say it was a pretty good deal! Not the greatest I've ever done but I did manage to stock up on shampoo and I got me some more 81mg Aspirin and the Zantac was a sweet deal. Take away the Amp energy drinks and the necklace set (unplanned purchases) and it would have been more like $54 for $18 or a 66% savings! 

That just about wraps up this week because I am not doing Walgreen's. They don't seem to have much of a sale this week. I did go buy a Gillette Fusion ProGlide for $.89 but that was something that has become a norm! :-)

Have a great week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment