Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another Rite Aid Trip, 6-21-11

I made another trip to Rite Aid today, just to get a couple more of the Zantac that they have on sale. Here is what I got:

Click picture for a larger view

The Zantac (24 ct.) is normally $9.99 but it is on sale for $7.99 with a $2 +UP reward when you purchase (Limit of 4). I purchased one on Sunday with a $5 manufacturer's coupon and a $2 Rite Aid coupon so it was like a moneymaker for me! Today I just had the 2 $5 coupons but I used a $3 off $15 survey reward from Rite Aid. The popcorn is some coupons I am trying to use up before they expire on 6/30. It's $.69 with a $.50 coupon, so only $.19 a piece. The Stride Gum was an impulse buy because I had figured the tax in with my $5 +UP I was using to make my purchase. I needed to purchase another $.74 to use it. It was 2 for $2 with a $1 +UP reward. 

Anyways, to make a long story short, this deal cost me $5 +UP and $2.48 OOP and I got back another $5 +UP. Basically, $2.48 out of pocket for all this! That is not a bad deal at all!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment