Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Times They Are A Changing!

Hello again everyone.

I just wanted to drop in and let you all know how things are going. I'll try not to be too long today.

Things have been pretty busy lately. The move, the new hobby (couponing), getting organized, work, etc... I've been so busy I haven't even posted anything much on Facebook. The good news is that most of the stuff is starting to calm down some now.

The bad news is that there is another change to our family this coming week. Starting tomorrow, Trina will be heading to Durham for a week to stay with Zae-Zae while Stephanie takes care of a few other things. This means the foundation for our family will be out of place for a bit!

No, I'm not the foundation! My wife is the glue that holds everything together and for the next week or so we will do our best to keep from falling apart! :-)

So, I will try to post some more and fill you all in on how things are going with Trina, Zae-Zae and all the family.

Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment