Monday, May 30, 2011

Last Deal Of The Day, 5/29

Hey everyone! The picture attached to this is the same picture as yesterday's deal because it was pretty much the same deal as yesterday, just a different store.

My purpose of this post is to show you that you can replicate a deal I may have gotten from CVS by just visiting your local Wal-Mart! Everyone has one of those, right?

Here's the deal:


I stopped by Wal-Mart and did a similar deal to what I did yesterday on the Axe. They had the Axe bonus packs priced at $3.44 and I bought four of them with 2 BOGO coupons. Essentially, I paid 6.88 for 4 bonus packs. If you figure I got 8 full-size products for $6.88 then that would be $.86 each. That's a little higher than yesterdays but it is still a great deal! If you have just one of the BOGO Axe coupons, head to your Wal-Mart and get a bonus pack if they have one and you too can get some Axe for $.86 each! :-)

I also bought two (2) All You! magazines for the month of July. My wife questioned me buying 2 but I told her it would be OK, I'd get my money back easily! At $1.88 you can't beat it! 

We left Wal-Mart, picked up Jessica and decided to stop by Walgreens on the way home to see if they were substituting anything for the Crackerfuls they were out of this morning. Unfortunately, they didn't have anything left! While we were on our way I was looking through the All You! magazine and saw there was a $2 coupon on any full-size got2be product. I remembered that this was one of the things that were on a BOGO sale at Walgreens so I checked it out. They had the flat-iron stuff (I'm not really sure what it is used for) and Julia needed something like this so I worked up a deal. It was $5.99 BOGO and I had 2 of the $2 coupons (remember I bought 2 magazines!). That would work out to $1.99 for two or basically $.99 each! Yes, another good deal and Julia was excited about this deal. I paid the $1.99 with a $2 RR and bought one more of the Icy Hot products for $.99 to be my filler item. So, I paid like $1.72 out of pocket and walked away with another $.99 RR. 

Now, I'm ready to go save some more but, unfortunately, all the stores are closed. I already have a Target scenario worked out for tomorrow! I'll post it if I am able to accomplish what is on my mind! 

Once again, enjoy your weekend!

Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment