Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm Back, With A New Plan

Hello everyone. Things are starting to calm down a little bit so I figured I would post again! :-)

We've gotten moved and are almost set up and the new place is awesome! I will post some pics of it later.

My new plan for this blog is to start writing some about my new passion, saving money! I still will do my genealogy but I also have to think about the present. Times are tough so I have to figure ways to make ends meet. Most of my immediate family will remember when I used to coupon and such. I still have pictures of my walk in closet full of stuff from couponing! Well, I've decided it's time to start doing it again!

I will try to post things I am finding free or almost free and sharing with you all how much I am saving. Although I live in North Carolina, the Walgreens, Wal-Mart and Target stuff may be the same as Texas! Of course, some of the things I post may be nationwide, such as the Starbucks half-price Fraps from 3-5 until May 15!

Anyways, just a quick check in for now. I'll try to get things going and start sharing with you all soon.

Ken

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to start reading up on ways to save...I have always wanted to be able to figure out the couponing & such...fill me in...we gotta learn to save money too...We just got a new vehicle & the payments will start next month :-0

    ReplyDelete