Saturday, May 28, 2011

Great Deal On Axe!

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been idle for a while but I was very busy last week with the Triple Coupon deals at Harris Teeter and plus I had to take care of business while Trina was gone!

Today, I'm posting my latest deal. I stopped by CVS today to see if they had any of the Ragu Pasta Sauce in stock so I could get some but they didn't. I took the time to look around some and I'm glad I did. Here's what I found:
Click picture for larger image

CVS had a special on Axe that was buy 3 for $13 and get a $4 ECB back. I happened to have 2 Buy One Get One Free for axe so I decided to buy 4 of them and get a cheap deal. To make the deal even sweeter, I found 4 bonus packs of deodorant that had a FREE full-size body spray with them! So, here's how it breaks down:

4 Axe Bonus Packs = $17.34
- 2 BOGO Axe 5/22 RP ($8.66)
Total is 10.02 with tax
- $4 ECB 
Like paying $6.02 for 8 full-size Axe products or $0.75 each! 

That's a nice deal, huh? 

Tomorrow, I will use that $4 ECB to get me 2 Pantene shampoos for nothing out of pocket! :-)

Have a great weekend everyone! 

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment