Monday, May 30, 2011

Food Lion Deal, 5/29

OK, I'll calm down on posting deals soon but I just wanted to share some more savings with you all!

Tonight, we stopped at Food Lion on the way to get Jessica from work. Interestingly enough, she works at Food Lion but her Food Lion is 10 miles away and we stopped at the one by our house! Anyway, here is the main portion of our deal:
Click picture for larger image

The Ronzoni Pasta was on sale for $1 each and I had 9 coupons for $1 off, so all I had to pay was the 2% tax, or $.18. We also bought some bananas and tomatoes but that was not coupon stuff so it isn't in my picture! 

Not bad for a trip to waste some time! 

Hope you are all enjoying your Memorial Day weekend! Tomorrow we will be firing up the grill! Yippee! 

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment