Monday, May 30, 2011

Deals For 5/30

I went riding around town today just to pass the time while Trina was at work and, of course, I ended up doing some coupon shopping. Nothing crazy though. Here's my first stop:

Click picture for a larger image

I stopped by Target first because they have an awesome deal on some sun-care products. If you buy 2 Banana Boat or Hawaiian Tropic products you will get a $5 Target Gift Card. I grabbed the Lip Balm ($1.79) and the Aloe Gel ($5.84) and also used a $1 coupon for the Hawaiian Tropic. I ended up paying $6.48 and getting the $5 gift card so it's like getting them both for $1.48!

Next I went to Walgreens to finish getting Jessica some gum. She had 4 more of the $1/2 Orbit coupons and with the in-ad coupon the Orbit is just $0.19 each. Since there was a limit of 4, I did a transaction and she did a transaction and we both paid $.92 for out deal. That's 8 Orbit gum for $1.84. 

On our way home we stopped by Rite-Aid and grabbed 4 Jolly Time Blast O'Butter individual packs and one Rencare Organic Shampoo. I used 4 $.50/1 coupons on the popcorn so it was all free and I used $4 in UP rewards for the shampoo. Total OOP was $1.42 and I got back a $4.99 UP reward for the shampoo. Then I went back and bought the Rencare organic conditioner to go with the shampoo and used the $4.99 UP and paid $0.32 for that. I also ended up getting another $4.99 UP. So, I paid $1.74 out of pocket and spent $4 in UP rewards and left with my products and $4.99 in UP rewards! That's like getting it all for only $0.75! 

After grilling, watching some tube and relaxing, Trina asked if I wanted to go to Target again. We went and bought another sun-care deal. This time we got the lip balm and the Banana Boat Aloe Gel. We also got two different bowl sets by Ziploc that were price-reduced to $2.17 and 2 4 packs of Degree deodorant that were marked down to $4.24 It wasn't a bad deal when you look at it broke down. Here is the break down:

Banana Boat Aloe - $4.99
-$1 off Banana Boat product (excluding lip balm)

Banana Boat Lip Balm - $1.79

Glad Deep Dish Storage Bowls - $2.17
Glad Entree Storage Bowls - $2.17
- $1.50/2 Glad Bowls

(2) Degree 4 packs - $4.24 each
- BOGO coupon

Total before tax - $19.60
- coupons ($6.74) = $12.86
- $5 Gift Card = $7.86
Plus we also got another $5 gift card to use later! 

Now it's time to relax until the new sales ads come out on Wednesday! :-)

Have a great evening everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment