Sunday, March 27, 2011

Trying To Get With The Program

OK, so I am not one who jumps at change. I bought a Playstation 2 when they came out with the Playstation 3 and I still haven't upgraded from that!

Recently, I decided it was time to get with the program. So, we've bought a 42" LCD Hi-Def TV, upgraded our cable to the HD channels and even bought a Blue Ray Player! We've hit the big time! :-)

But that isn't the end of it. Today, I went to Staples to buy an external hard drive to back up my pictures on. I had given the card to the associate and he was retrieving my hard drive when I spotted a laptop on sale. I talked to Trina and said for just $300 more we could get this laptop and it could serve the same purpose as that external hard drive.

Imagine my surprise when Trina agreed with me!

Yee Haw! :-)

So now I have my first laptop. A Toshiba Satellite L655. 4GB Memory and 500GB hard drive. 15.6 Widescreen monitor. DVD/RW. Oh, of course, wi-fi so I can sit in my living room and play around while watching TV with the family. Now I can have a distraction while playing family games also.

Maybe I will play Farmville while we are watching Army Wives! :-)

Have a great week everyone!

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment