Friday, March 11, 2011

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses!

Well, it's been a few days since I posted so everyone probably thinks I have given up! I haven't!

I've been quite busy lately. With Jessica going to college, now working and Trina going back to work, I now have to get up a little earlier to pick Jessica up or, as I have to do today, get up to take her to work or pick her up from work! Because of this I have been getting a little less sleep. Less sleep means I sit in front of my computer and can't think of anything.

I know, I've been writing on my other blog! Hey, I have prompts for that. That's the only thing that has kept me going on that one!

Anyways, I'll give you all a head's up today. We are going to Durham on Saturday to see my little Zae-Zae! It's his 2nd birthday Sunday and Stephanie is giving him a little birthday party at her apartment. I can't wait to see him again.

We'll probably leave late Saturday night and get home very late. That means we will probably sleep in on Sunday.

So, don't look for any posts in the near future. I will try to get things rolling again soon. We are getting things together so that Jessica can ride a bus home from school and, with a little work, maybe I can convince Trina to let her start driving the car on days, like tomorrow, when she has to go in at 9am and gets off at 1pm. I wouldn't have to worry about getting up early on those days! :-)

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the new season. I know the weather has been a lot warmer and I've been enjoying that!

I'll holler at y'all again next week!

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment