Friday, February 18, 2011

This Is Actually Working!

I know it's only been a few days since I started this blog and I really haven't posted anything that is of substance yet! The main purpose of starting this blog is because I needed a place to post what was on my mind. There has been so much going on in my life and I just needed to vent some things to be able to go back to "living" again.

So, just a few days in to it, I am noticing a difference already! Last night at work my mind was clearer than it has been in weeks! I had so many thoughts rushing through my mind that I thought I was going crazy! :-)

Seriously, I am feeling so much better. I've been depressed for a while now because so many things are going on in my life and I have no control over them. It's one of the not-so-pleasant side effects of being a grandparent whose child is going through a divorce. I always looked forward to being a grandparent and for the first year and a half it was awesome, then all of this!

Nonetheless, things will work out in the long run. I have to have faith. Isn't that what you do when you encounter a situation that you have no control over? You simply have to place it in God's hands and just have faith that he will work it out. Simple enough! :-)

If I ever offend anyone by anything I say here, it's definitely not my intent. My intent here is to just write about what is on my mind and, in a since, my readers are my counselors. It's like I'm sitting down with you and sharing with you all what is bothering me, what questions are hankering at me, or perhaps I am just sharing some great idea I have that will probably never come to fruition!

And it is working!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Ken

1 comment:

  1. I think this a wonderful idea for you :-) I love reading about what is on your mind.

    ReplyDelete