Sunday, February 20, 2011

Things I Am Thankful For!

Today I just want to post a few things I am very thankful for. I could never list all of the blessings I have been given because they are too numerous!

First off, I am thankful that I can still find out news about my grandson, Isaiah. I'm also thankful that, for the most part, that news is good! My poor little buddy has been through so much in the past few months and I wish there were something I could do to help him with this but, alas, all I can do is pray!

I'm also thankful that I am able to be so close to my children right now. My son is in the Marines and my oldest daughter is starting college but everyone is still at home except Joseph and he is only 18 miles away! How blessed I am! :-)

How about my wonderful wife? What a blessing! She is the greatest. My life has been so much better since she came in to it! I Love You Baby! XOXOXOXOXO :-)

Today, I found out that my niece and her sons avoided a catastrophe last night! My niece woke up at 4 AM and smelled gas. She searched and found a pilot light out on the stove. She said she was dizzy and sick when she woke up. Thank God she woke up and caught this situation! I am so thankful for this!

I'm thankful for my health today! Last month I had my physical and, besides my blood pressure being high, everything checked out very well! Now that I am on my medicine again, my blood pressure is back to normal and I am feeling so much better!

I could go on and on about my blessings. I have so many things to be thankful for! For now, I just want to say "Thank You Lord" for all your blessings and for your grace!

I hope everyone else is double-blessed what I have! :-)

Have a great week everyone,

Ken

1 comment: